Where do I begin with healthcareai?
That, of course, depends on what you want to accomplish:
If you want create a model on your data via machine learning
- Look at the pre-processing tools that might help your model.
- Look at the model development page to create and compare models.
- Look at the deployment page to deploy model.
If you want to do general healthcare statistics
- Look here to calculate cross-column correlations on your data.
- Look here to perform trend analysis across your data following Nelson rules.
If you want to do risk-adjusted comparisons
- Look here if you want to compare several hospitals or units in terms of risk-adjusted performance.